Visa Information and Invitation Letters

Visitors to China must have a valid passport and, in most cases, an appropriate Chinese visa.  Please check with your local Chinese Embassy or Consulate General for your visa application details at your earliest convenience.  In general, a Tourist Visa (L Visa) will suffice for you to attend the Conference.  You do not need to show the letter of invitation from the Conference Organizers provided you apply for Tourist Visa.  However, if it is required that a Business Visa (F Visa) is a must, you probably need a letter of invitation and a Visa Notifications Form issued from the Conference organizing institute.  To require the filled Visa Notification Form for your visa application purpose, you will need to provide the photocopy of your passport.

In case you need a formal letter of invitation and/or acceptance of your abstract for administrative purpose such as applying for local financial support etc., please send us a request.  A generic letter will be prepared for you.  


All requests for invitation letters and Visa Notification Forms should be directed to Miss Qi Fu at before May 15, 2011.  The issued letters will be sent by email or by fax.  Individuals requiring original documents are requested to specify their needs and allow for longer delivery time.   


2010 Copyright LT-26 All rights reserved(Best viewed at 1152 X 864,IE 7.0)
Technique Support: Shanghai Weicheng Computer Information Ltd.